Wow… went to Blue Sky on Western to eat for Carla. The line was out the door and down the sidewalk. A 1 1/2 hr wait. It was SO busy, they called the other Blue Sky on Coulter and THAT store started taking the overflow. So, we went over there to eat. Amazing turnout. Very, very cool.
Like Us On Facebook
- Check out these kick butt custom cornhole boards the winners of our 2nd Annual C…
- Time To Register For Panhandle Prairie Sharks 2nd Annual Cornhole Tournament
- Below is the sponsorship form for our 2nd Annual PPS Cornhole Tournament.
- SAVE THE DATE……. Saturday, October 16th. This is the info we have thus far….
- Whoop! Whoop! Panhandle Prairie Sharks Turn 9!!
Albums Austin Beef Brittany Kingery Buffett Business Finance Cornhole Creative works Drinking culture Entertainment Culture Faith City Mission Finance Food and drink Friday Happy Happy Birthday Happy Hour Hope Ministry Hospitality Recreation hour http Jerry Diaz Jimmy Buffett Joe Daddy Panhandle Parrothead Parrot Head partywithapurpose PAYPAL PHUN PPS Prairie firstname.lastname@example.org Ron Connally Salvation Army Sharks Socktober Songs Sports Technology Internet Texas Texas Panhandle Time Tonight TPBA Scholarship Fund